HOW WE DO THINGS
You can build maintenance objectives around these questions:
- What area or asset requires the most costs and hours to maintain?
- Are the MRO activities and inventory at optimum effectiveness?
- Is Asset and MRO information readily available to everyone at all times?
- Are Maintenance meetings a plant horizontal collaborated effort?
- Is Maintenance and MRO measured for continued improvement?
- Is a CMMS utilized as part of the improvement process?
- Is Maintenance and Storeroom working alongside operations or merely a service?
The investment for O.M.E.M. LLC to assist in reducing one hour of downtime per week could generate an ROI fairly quickly.
Use the calculator below to estimate your cost for one hour of downtime per week over the course of one year.